Party Prep

7:13 AM

Hello, internet people! As you may know (or probably don't have any idea), I'm currently working on one of the biggest project of my life - Reese's first birthday! I'm much more excited for her birthday! We're now planning her party in June and here's the .5% of our preparation. haha 
I'm done with the letter standees. I bought these kraft letter standees in Papemelroti for P39 because I'm too "tamad" to make my own.  But this is only 6 inches tall, so I'm thinking of making much taller ones.



I also made some cupcake toppers too. Glad that I didn't throw all those paper scraps from my previous projects. And that's the .5% of our planning. hehehe We're still on the look out for the venue, finalizing the guest list and the menu...
Party planning can be overwhelming at times but I'm enjoying it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images